Generate small and very small drops.
Applied in optimal weather conditions for all plant protection products.
Nozzles size: 01, 015, 02, 025, 03 , 04 , 05, 06, 08, 10, 15, 20
Spraying angle: 90°, 110° (norms by visi flow)
- Generate from fine drops spraying (Fine according to ASABE) to medium drops (Medium) provide the highest efficiency of treatments in optimal weather conditions
- Due to the care of the environment and cut the risk to drift the smallest fraction drops (<100 µm), are recommended for the following weather conditions: wind speed up to 2 m/s, temperature 12÷20°C and relative humidity above 60%
- The recommended optimal pressure range 1.5 ÷ 2.5 bar, hereof: low fraction volume susceptible to drift and evaporation (<100 µm), profitable proportion of the optimal volume of the drop fraction (100÷250 µm) to the other fractions and smaller load of the liquid system
- The maximum pressure range: 1,5÷5 bar (150÷500 kPa), optimum height range of the beam from 40 to 60 cm
- Universal use to combat fungal and viral diseases, pests and weeds, also the application of mixtures and liquid fertilizers
In 2001 “The Institute of Technology and Life Sciences” promote our company by giving us IBMER Certificate confirming their quality and proper suitability for agricultural use.
Table consumption of MMAT spray nozzles